|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Peace Guarder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||2 cartons/set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
|Detection Zone:||6zone||Name:||Archway Metal Detectors|
|Usage:||Expo Metal Detection||Warranty Time:||2 Years|
|Certificate:||CE ROHS||Color:||Black / Gray/ Yellow|
|Alarm:||Sound And Light||Optional:||Remote, Camera|
6 pinpoint zones archway metal detector scanners with remote control for expo security check (PG600D)
The archway metal detector gate is the most wide-used walk through metal detector gate.As the gate is 200cm high, sometimes the user have to use a lader or chair to reach the panel. We can control the gate with a remote. It's easy to operate with this function.
PG600D has all the basical funtions of a archway metal detector. It has 6 detection zones to locate the metal items by the LED alarm.
Place of origin : Guangdong ,China(mainland)
Brand Name : Peace Guarder
Model name : PG600D
Zone : 6 pinpoint detection zones
Sensitivity area : 0-99
Optional : Remote control
Color : Gray,black
Alarm : Sound and light
Performance : Anti-interference without blind
Warranty : 2 YEAR
Screen : LED
|Instruction||One(including one certification of quality&guarantee repair list )|
|standard||GB15210-2003<WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR>
1. Places which should be security examined. Such as airport, customs, harbor, station, etc.
2. Places where prohibited metal items should be examined. Such as court, police station, jail, lockup, etc.
3. Public places entrances Such as important place, exhibition, business rally, celebration meeting, stadium, etc.
4. Industries where the valuable metal articles should be avoided missing. Such as hardware, electronics, jewelry, coinage line , etc.
5. Entertainment places where dangerous items should be forbidden. Such as nightclub, theater, ballroom, bar, KTV, etc.
6. Places where the dangerous items should not be taken with, such as the Bank , Government , Post office, school , private house ,etc.
Related Models of walk through metal detectors: